Tuesday 4 June 2013

incidentally images

 
I have always loved photos, but unfortunately didn't have much talent in the composition and planning area, always chopping of heads or having a really silly background I didn't notice.
I was always wishing I could take the shot again or alter things, which is why I love my smart phone and the apps.
Now I am still a rubbish photographer, but even I can make things look good with the camera on the phone, and the incidental photography that is possible as I have it with me all the time.


this is a shot I snapped in a shop
 
 
same shot framed and given a 'grunge' effect
 
 

 and edited with 'colour splash'
 
The smart phone makes this easy, the apps make it fun.... off to snap a shot of Max the dog having a nap. Here's one I took earlier..
 
 
happy blog everyday in June
#blogjune
@kalgrl

 



No comments:

Post a Comment