Tuesday 30 June 2015

Letting go...


In this year I have been deciding to let some things go that I had been both chasing and clinging to for a number of years.
I hadn’t realised how much these things had been directing my day to day and colouring my interactions with others, until I decided to let them go.

The ideas I had in the beginning and the reasons for much of my direction has changed.
It is freeing in a mental sense and also, hey more time to do other things!

There were also other things that I was through circumstance, made let go, losing an immediate family member to cancer is hard and I am still coming to terms with the loss.

My nest will be also empty this year, that is something I thought would not be as hard as it has proven to be. However it is a joy to see them both blossom into young adults. It is just far away.

So this is me, letting go…on the last day of #blogjune2015, I can’t wait to see where it leads.
@kalgrl
#blogjune

And…
“in the end only three things matter: how much you loved, how gently you lived and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you.”


Still out here trying to be graceful.

Image from  http://theflowcentre.com/letting-go-flow/

No comments:

Post a Comment